Welcome “U Kulky”, a guest-house and garden pub with a summer terrace in Kyjov, a South-Moravian town famous for its folklore and wine. We are situated near the town-centre, just one street away from the square, and offer up to 80 seats in quiet surroundings. Bikers are especially welcome.
What do we offer?
- excellent, lovingly-tapped beer
- wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- all kinds of fresh and fantastic dainties (grilled, fried, roasted, smoked)
- stylish atmosphere
- beautiful summer terrace, castle for children, petanque court etc.
- accommodation in three luxurious apartments for 4, 6 or 8 people respectively
- cool cycle tracks in the vicinity; if you wish, we can accompany you on your trips
“U Kulky” offers ideal accommodation, rest and above all an active holiday for biker groups wishing to explore the local wine paths, experience some wine-tasting and enjoy cycling among the vineyards in the picturesque countryside of South Moravia. Would you like to discover what “Tour de Tramin” or “Kulka Petanque Cup” are? Come and see for yourselves!
We are looking forward to your visit!